Ransomware has been around for a number of years, but it’s only more recently that its impact has reached epidemic proportions. The recent attack on Travelex shows a worrying transition by cybercriminals from opportunistic nuisance to a more sinister approach. Threat actors are now designing ransomware not to just exploit sums of money, but rather to cripple large corporations.
This webinar, co-hosted with NetApp, will explore how your organization can mitigate the risks posed by ransomware, why and when to involve a data recovery company, and how Ontrack can help.
This 45-minute webinar will cover:
- The history and evolution of ransomware
- The scope of the current threat of ransomware – including the results of a recent Ontrack survey
- Ransomware data recovery success stories
- Learn how NetApp can help to prevent ransomware attacks
- How to recover data from the point of infection from a snapshot
- When to get a data recovery involved and scenarios that lead to a successful recovery
- The levels of effort and difficulty depending on the ransomware
We have a range of resources available on the topic of ransomware that can be found below: